Re: Upload «debian-installer» translations

Hi all

El 8/5/20 a las 17:27, Holger Wansing escribió:
> Hi,
>
> Andrei POPESCU <andreimpopescu@gmail.com> wrote:
>> [Cc: as I'm not sure you are subscribed to -i18n, sorry if this is the
>> case]
>>
>> On Vi, 08 mai 20, 16:14:57, Camaleón wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I first posted on the Spanish mailing list but nobody replied.

Apologies, I'm a bit lost in these kind of translations and couldn't
find the time to get myself up-to-date about how things work :/

>>> 2. How can a I update a PO file with no account?
>>>
>>> ¹ https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/installation-guide/-/tree/master/po/es
>>
>> The classic method is to send the .po file attached to a wishlist bug
>> report against the corresponding package (in this case probably
>> 'debian-installer', Cc: -boot for confirmation).
>
> Yes, that would work ('installation-guide' would be the correct package).

Camaleón filed the bug correctly according to that instructions, but now
we're getting this error when the BTS spider runs (every hour):

/srv/i18n.debian.org/etc/cron.hourly//spiderbts:
Warning: #960085 filled against installation-guide (source:
installation-guide) but manual is in the database
/srv/i18n.debian.org//dl10n/git/../data/spiderbts/data/tmp

Is this an issue that we should fix in the spider, or the bug should be
filed against a different package name?

Kind regards,
--
Laura Arjona Reina