debian 10 installation fails

Hello,

I have run Debian 8 on my (only 13 years old) desktop computer for years (Fujitsu Siemens Esprimo E5615) which uses a build-in (on the mainboard) graphics card Nvidia C51PV.

I have installed now Debian 9.0.12 without problems. Thanks to the installer developers !

I did not succeed to install Debian 10 with 3 different CD/DVD iso images (Xfce CD1, XfCE DVD1, firmware DVD).
Each time after choosing one of the options, for example 'graphical expert install' the screen is black/blank and nothing happens.

Could you please fix the installer images so that it works with older hardware ?

I cannot change the graphics card easily because the PC is low form factor.
What can I do to install Debian 10 without buying new hardware ?

Kind Regards

Matthias Zillmer