Re: Next d-i bullseye alpha: March 9-15 (tentatively)

Hi,

Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org> (2020-03-07):
> I will look into doing some uploads this evening, to get pending
> translation updates into unstable.
>
> However, there is no strong urgency to have them in the next Alpha.

Alright, I'll be seeing such updates on my radar anyway:
  https://d-i.debian.org/testing-summary.html

I'm usually unblocking+urgenting packages that only contain l10n
updates anyway, but I usually don't hold my breath if they don't make it
into testing in time, when there are some dependencies against packages
that cannot migrate in time on their own.

Thanks for mentioning this anyway!

Cheers,