Fault in manual install buster 10

Hi there,

This page: https://www.debian.org/releases/stable/reportingbugs

said:
If you have a problem with the installation system, please report bugs against the installation-reports package. Fill out the report template to ensure you include all the necessary information.

When I clicked on "report template" I got: "Page not found" (https://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/ch05s04.html#submit-bug)

So that is why I am emailing this bug report.

I used buster 10 (install with speech synthesis) I had an ext4 partition ready to use, so I set it to use ext4 with mount point '/' and a swap partition, it formatted the swap partition and then failed to mount the ext4 partition, I tried a number of times all the same, so I set the same partition to ext2 mount point '/' and it formatted it and went straight into base system install. I rebooted mid stream and started again with the same install, this time all good because it had to format the partition to ext4 (from ext2). I had already cleared the partition within the install, so it was aware there would be no problem formatting over the same format partition.

Regards ripspin