Re: [installer] One more template change?

On Thu, 2020-01-30 at 23:21 +0100, Holger Wansing wrote:
[...]
> I would propose to simplify/improve that like this:

I would suggest using consistently "question" instead of "item", and
avoiding "reasonable default" as I'm not sure how widely that term is
understood:

> You can select the priority of question you want to see:
> - 'critical': you will only see items that will probably break the system
>    without user intervention.

"only questions that are essential for a successful installation"

> - 'high': items are shown, that don't have reasonable defaults, additionally
>   to those from critical.

"also questions for which the default often needs to be changed"

> - 'medium': also show normal items that have reasonable defaults.

"also questions for which the default sometimes needs to be changed"

> - 'low': even show trivial items that have defaults which will work in
>   the vast majority of cases.
[...]

"all questions, even if the default only rarely needs to be changed"

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
73.46% of all statistics are made up.