Re: Missing libgudev-1.0-0 udeb package?

On 10.12.2020 16.09, Julien Cristau wrote:
On Thu, Dec 10, 2020 at 09:26:49PM +0800, Shawn Guo wrote:
Hi,

I'm running a Sid graphical installer on my Lenovo Yoga C630 laptop
(arm64).  For some reason, the cursor movement via touchpad doesn't
work there.  It works in an installed Debian Sid system though.  One
difference I suspect is that the installer runs Xorg evdev input
driver, while Debian runs Xorg libinput driver.  So I'm trying to
build xserver-xorg-input-libinput-udeb instead of
xserver-xorg-input-evdev-udeb into the installer for testing.  But I'm
getting the following dependency error.

Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
   libwacom2-udeb:arm64 Depends on libgudev-1.0-0:arm64 < none @un H >
(>= 234) can't be satisfied!
or been moved out of Incoming.

  libwacom2-udeb : Depends: libgudev-1.0-0 (>= 234) but it is not installable

It seems that there is no libgudev-1.0-0 udeb at all, while it becomes
a dependency of xserver-xorg-input-libinput-udeb like below.
     xserver-xorg-input-libinput-udeb
         libinput10-udeb
             libwacom2-udeb
                 libgudev-1.0-0

Should we build libgudev-1.0-0 udeb to resolve this dependency problem?

I guess one alternative would be to build libinput-udeb without libwacom
support?
yeah, libwacom udeb was added just because libinput gained a dependency on it.. I'll drop it from the next upload