Macbook Pro Keyboard SPI drivers

Hello all,

Since kernel 5.3 and since debian-kernel 5.8.7-2 (https://salsa.debian.org/kernel-team/linux/-/commit/830bc6d579b9645318ee4605d4aed3d0d39cd58a) support for the SPI driver of the keyboard of many modern Macbooks is included and working.  However this has not yet trickled down to the debian installer.  It would be great to get this working because it would hit a lot of potential users with the same driver requirement.

In order to have a working keyboard on the Macbook Pro the following kernel modules are needed:
 - CONFIG_KEYBOARD_APPLESPI
 - CONFIG_SPI_PXA2XX
 - CONFIG_MFD_INTEL_LPSS_PCI

It looks like the first of these three is included but not the last two.

The github page for the kernel driver is located here (https://github.com/roadrunner2/macbook12-spi-driver) if needed. Because of difficulties with the USB driver, installing with a usb keyboard is often not an option.

I tried the debian-installer located here (http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/daily-builds/sid_d-i/current/amd64/iso-cd/) to no avail.

If you tell me where the script for the daily build is located on salsa I could try and put up a merge request.

Regards,

Marc Graham