Re: Mass-closing old installation-report bugs --- round 7

Hi,

Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org> wrote:

> I'm closing the reports below.
>
> That's installation-reports for Debian 7 with
> - undefined errors
> - problems which are likely to have been fixed in the meantime
> - successful installation
>
> Because of the age, there is no chance to analyse them further and therefore
> they are no longer relevant or of any use for current releases:

And thank you for filing these installation bug reports, they have been very
useful at the time they were filed!
If you know, that the issue you reported (and gets closed here) is still existing
in recent installation images, please file a new report for that!

round 7 (some reports I overlooked recently):

Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org>
PGP-Fingerprint: 496A C6E8 1442 4B34 8508  3529 59F1 87CA 156E B076