Re: how to file a bug in Debian Installer?

Hi Andrei,

On Tue, Aug 11, 2020 at 01:08:21PM -0300, Andrei Mikhailov wrote:
>Hi ! How can I file a bug in Debian Installer?

The best way is using "reportbug" from a Debian system, otherwise send
mail to submit@bugs.debian.org as documented at

  https://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting

If you know the right module in the installer for the bug, then report
it against that package. If not, don't worry - use the
"installation-reports" package and we'll be able to take it from
there.

"Since phone messaging became popular, the young generation has lost the
 ability to read or write anything that is longer than one hundred and sixty
 characters."  -- Ignatios Souvatzis