lsblk not included in busybox version used with installer

Package: busybox
Version: 1:1.30.1-4
Severity: wishlist
lsblk is a very useful tool for understanding your current disks and block devices. It can be used to
query lots of information including disk manufacturer, serial number, model number, the structure of your disks if the disk is already in use for another block device. Given that the installer has mission critical goals associated with the disks, it's a bit of a mystery that lsblk isn't included into the busy box implementation used in the installer. This is especially important when seeding automatic/unattended installs for debian since many of the seed files used will query information from disks in scripts using the "d-i partman/early_command string" of debconf.  I can see that this issue has been raised in multiple places online: stack overflow, IRC.  However, scanning older tickets, I was not able to find a ticket which raises the issue.  Is there any reason that lsblk as a command is not included?  As far as I can tell, the bloat size would only be around 20-40 KiB in size.  May I suggest that we start including the lsblk binaries in the next versions of Debian?