F2FS support

Hi Steve,

It's been quite some time since we last talked about the F2FS module for d-i. Since then Romain Perier updated the mount options for Linux 5.5 and (some other things). Today I looked into it, and I finally build the udeb!
Salsa Repo: https://salsa.debian.org/stephanlachnit/partman-f2fs
Mentors: https://mentors.debian.net/package/partman-f2fs

@Romain JTLYK I rebased the repo and adjusted some stuff in your commits (debhelper version in control e.g.).

I haven't build an image or even tried an installation yet, that would be the next step. Since the university starts for me this week, I'm not sure how much time I have in the next couple of days/weeks, so any help is appreciated.

Since Bullseye is not that far away anymore, I would really like to see the F2FS support in the next d-i release. I guess there is no ETA yet?

Cheers,
Stephan