Re: Debian Installer Bullseye Alpha 2 release

  Hi,

Le 16/03/2020 à 17:27, Cyril Brulebois a écrit :
> Known bugs in this release
> ==========================
>
>  * There seems to be no known major bug as of yet.

  It is not a major bug, but it seems that the installer (partman in
particular) still does not support power-of-two units (KiB, MiB, ...)
  I wrote a (conservative) patch for that a few years ago
(in #913431) but I never got feedback. I probably did something
wrong (bad assigned package, ...)
  Can you please look at 913431 and its patch and give some
feedback ?

  Regards,
    Vincent

PS: I'm subscribed to #913431 but not to debian-boot