Re: Next d-i bullseye alpha: March 9-15 (tentatively)

Hi,

Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> wrote:
> If you're waiting for some updates to reach bullseye, feel free to
> mention them in this thread (bonus points for cc-ing me) so that we
> can figure out whether their transition to testing can be arranged.

I just noticed this change in tasksel:
"Remove task-print-service - CUPS is now the de-facto only print server and
is already pulled by the concerned desktop environment."

Maybe this should be reviewed and uploaded to go live in the next alpha?

Holger

--
Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org>
PGP-Fingerprint: 496A C6E8 1442 4B34 8508  3529 59F1 87CA 156E B076