Re: boot-time accessibility issues

Hello,

Cyril Brulebois, le dim. 01 mars 2020 18:15:58 +0100, a ecrit:
> Rich Morin <rdm@cfcl.com> (2020-02-29):
> > As I understand it, Orca is generally installed as a dependency of a
> > desktop.  This makes me wonder whether a server system would (or
> > should) have it.  This isn't an idle question: Ubuntu Server is
> > available for the Raspberry Pi 4, but Ubuntu MATE is not.
>
> I don't think a server would install orca through dependencies,

It won't indeed, but it would be useless anyway?  Orca is only useful
for a graphical session. So Orca should just come along whatever brings
a graphical session installation.  If your server happens to include
graphical sessions (e.g. for remote graphical access etc.) then you want
orca installed yes, but that's to be done along the installation of the
packages for the graphical session.

Samuel