Processed (with 1 error): your mail

> tags 946783 +pending
Bug #946783 [debootstrap] debootstrap: cannot specify --foreign and --unpack-tarball at the same time
Added tag(s) pending.
> tags 951749 +moreinfo
Bug #951749 [debootstrap] System installation hangs on decompressing tzdata
Added tag(s) moreinfo.
> severity 930272 wishlist
Bug #930272 [debootstrap] debootstrap: needless conditional --keep-debootstrap-dir for log move
Severity set to 'wishlist' from 'important'
> severity 246007 wontfix
Severity level `wontfix' is not known.
Recognized are: critical, grave, serious, important, normal, minor, wishlist, fixed.

> retitle 932357 debootstrap: failed to create a pbuilder base.tgz inside a systemd-nspawn unprevilledged container
Bug #932357 [debootstrap] debootstrap: failed to create a pbuilder base.tgz inside a systemd-nspawn container
Changed Bug title to 'debootstrap: failed to create a pbuilder base.tgz inside a systemd-nspawn unprevilledged container' from 'debootstrap: failed to create a pbuilder base.tgz inside a systemd-nspawn container'.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

930272: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=930272
932357: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=932357