Re: F2FS support

I haven't done a lot since my last reply here, meaning the code on my salsa probably works but I didn't have time to build and test it. If you want to help out, you can take a look at my code and test it, here is the repo: https://salsa.debian.org/stephanlachnit-guest/partman-f2fs

And btw thanks for the grub support!

Regards,
Stephan