apt-setup/security and apt-cacher-ng

Hi,

I'm installing Debian using preseeding, in my preseed file I have the
following lines:

d-i mirror/http/hostname string proxy:3142
d-i apt-setup/security_host string proxy:3142

I can install Debian from my apt-cacher-ng server (line one above)
without issue but everytime I try to update/upgrade the pkgs (line two
above)

What URL format do I need to use as string for apt-setup/security for
being able to update/upgrade/full-upgrade/... pkgs in combination with
apt-cacher-ng?

--
John Doe