Re: Change templates: CD -> installation medium

Hi,

Am Samstag, 7. September 2019 schrieb Miguel Figueiredo:
> Hi,
>
> #. Type: error
>   #. Description
>   #: ../save-logs.templates:8001
> -msgid "Failed to mount the floppy"
> +msgid "Failed to mount the removable medium"
>   msgstr ""
>

> if floppies are no longer supported could be better to keep them until
> messages/code gets cleaned.

Hmm, now that I have tested that, it looks you are right:
it works only for floppies with that selection, means not
asking for a mountpoint or such.
So, there are code changings needed to make that work
for USB sticks - which is out of my skills.
Thus leaving that templates untouched for now seems correct.

Holger

--
Sent from my Jolla phone
http://www.jolla.com/