Re: Status of the daily builds

Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com> (2019-09-02):
> Arg, sorry - noticed that barriere had moved myself yesterday on
> another package and it didn't hit me that it would also affect d-i. :-/

No worries.

Just confirmed that an amd64 build just hit dillon properly. And just
launched an i386 one for completeness (same IP addresses but different
SSH keypair).

> >Regarding other archs:
> > - arm64 is failing early so the log isn't propagated at the moment:
> >      grub-efi-arm64-signed : Depends: grub-common (= 2.04-2) but 2.04-3 is to be installed
>
> ACK - that's just caused by a delay in the -signed upload to
> unstable. Should already be fixed.

Thanks for confirming, that looked plausible (and hidden on the two
other archs because of the barriere move) but was concentrating on the
needed changes.

In case someone wonders what they look like, see:

    dillon:~d-i/daily-build-setup.git

> > - hurd-i386 is FTBFSing:
> >      genext2fs: genext2fs:S63freetype-workaround: Invalid argument
> > - mips is gone.
>
> Nod. I'll disable the debian-cd stuff for mips too now.

Thanks.

Cheers,