Help needed: outstanding Debian live bugs

Hi all

(crossposting to debian-boot)

We're neck-deep in a bunch of time-critical tasks, so I'm reaching out
to anyone who has some time to look into and ideally fix these bugs:

* amdgpu configuration problem:
  https://bugs.debian.org/927219

* stale /etc/fstab left behind during build:
  https://bugs.debian.org/927216

* live images installed using d-i end up with duplicate
  sources.list entries:
  https://bugs.debian.org/927217

I'll probably get to them eventually, but it would be sad if no one
could get to them before release happens, and I'd rather not risk that.

Thanks!

-Jonathan

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) <jcc>
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Debian Developer - https://wiki.debian.org/highvoltage