Re: Installer - add BIOS boot partition?

Hi Richard,

Richard Hector <richard@walnut.gen.nz> (2019-01-11):
> That worked great, thanks. Though it seems the '1.0MB' free before my
> first partition wasn't big enough (or not aligned right?) so I had to
> start from scratch.

A size issue would be strange, at least given my recollection from
having checked that documentation a few months ago:
  https://www.gnu.org/software/grub/manual/grub/html_node/BIOS-installation.html

> Incidentally, could/should I have made that RAID1? I created bios
> partitions on both my disks, and have grub-install-ed to both. The
> partitions do seem to be identical.

AFAICT that's just some extra space that could be seen as extending the
MBR area, so that all bootloader bits fit. No need to make that kind of
things RAID1?

Cheers,