installation bootloader problem.

I installed debian-10.2.0-i386-netinst
successfully on a usb. I found the following.

1) If I give the option of placing the bootloader in the hosting
    pc, then I can load Debian by selection the option;.
    (But I can't take it to another pc to load Debian)

2) But while installing if I give the option of placing the bootloader
    in the installed disk, this is not booting. (This we do to boot
    from most of the computers)

It took a lot of time to get this. Can you help me how to get the
bootloader into the installer disk? Thanks.

Arasu