Bug #717298 debian-installer: After installing xfce environment, don't see xfce

Peter Chubb <peter.chubb@nicta.com.au> (19 Jul 2013):
> I did a clean install using the netboot.tar.gz +pxe method,
> selecting the XFCE desktop environment.  But when the machine booted,
> it presented a Gnome desktop environment.  I expected to see XFCE.
>

> XFCE is present, and I was able to modify /etc/lighdm.conf to make it
> be the default.  However, I expected it to be this way out of the box,
> and for gnome not to be installed at all.

I tested this with a recent netboot image, installing the testing release.

I chose xfce as desktop, and all worked fine, xfce was installed and started
automatically.

Thus this has been fixed in the meantime...

So closing this bug.

--
Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org>
PGP-Fingerprint: 496A C6E8 1442 4B34 8508  3529 59F1 87CA 156E B076