Re: Debian udeb Site Down?

Hi Adrian,

Thanks for answering my post.  I'm not really clear on how to update the kernel ABI version to 5.3.0-1 in build/config/common.

I actually just did a fresh git pull following

https://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/CheckOut
and then the build
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/Build

like normal, but still the same results. Seems like it probably is a simple fix, but I am not sure how to go about it.

I am now guessing that it is something on the host and not in the D-I building, correct?
Thanks,
Lonnie

On Sat, Oct 26, 2019 at 2:46 PM John Paul Adrian Glaubitz <glaubitz@physik.fu-berlin.de> wrote:
Hi Lonnie!

> On Oct 26, 2019, at 8:19 PM, Lonnie Cumberland <lonnie@outstep.com> wrote:
>
> I was able to build the Debian-Installer without any issues up until about 2 days ago but now it seems as though something may be wrong with the Debian udeb site as I am getting build errors:

You need to update the kernel ABI version to 5.3.0-1 in build/config/common as the Linux kernel package was updated a few days ago in unstable.

Adrian