Smart questions, take time for it

> ???sent from my mobile device???

No hurry

As in:
  There is reason to hurry for pooping out a (poor) response.
  It is way better to take time for a response.
  Because the message will be read by many.

On Sun, Oct 06, 2019 at 07:49:44PM +0200:
> The early and partman commands run too early, as the final filesystems
> (where chroot will run) dues not yet exist and late_command starts
> *after* the base installation.
>
> I would need another commands that starts after the target filesystem
> (/target) is mounted but before the base installation starts.
>
> Then I could manually download (via curl or wget) my custom key into
> /target/etc/apt/trusted.gpg.d/.

Yes, do what you think you need to do. Go ahead.

Regards
Geert Stappers
Who should have learn from http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
that it is okay to leave some mailinglist postings unreplied.