Custom GPG key for custom mirror within debian-installer

Hi list,

I'm a bit stuck in installing buster via netinst.

Previously, I used the normal installation DVD as source and provided that as a "mirror" with
the preseed configuration (via a webserver)

Since buster, this does not work anymore as "apt" now requires the repositories to be signed,
which - of course - is a good idea.

The problem is, that I'm unable to set a custom gpg key for a custom mirror, as I'm able to
specify a custom GPG key for a "local" repository (bug just fixed within 10.1 (https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=851774)).

AND.....setting "allow_unauthenticated" to true does NOT work. I have this set already.

What "would" work (not that beautiful) is

- set the "custom" mirror as "[trusted=yes]" within https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/apt-setup/blob/master/generators/50mirror or
- also add the possibility to add custom GPG keys for a "mirror" (just like for a local repository) or
- also set "Acquire::AllowInsecureRepositories" to "1" within
  https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/base-installer/blob/master/library.sh#L172

After my setup fails, and enter a "shell", setting the "Acquire::AllowInsecureRepositories" to "true" (1), the "apt-get update"
succeeds (with warnings present).

Any help will be appreciated.

thanks
Robert