Warnings about udebs failing to load (debian-installer netboot)

Hi,

I use the latest installer netboot image (from debian-installer-10-netboot-amd64_20190702+deb10u1_all.deb) to perform unattended installation of Debian 10.

The installation succeeds, but is interrupted with the following error messages:

"Failed to load installer component - Loading apt-mirror-setup failed for unknown reasons. Aborting." "Failed to load installer component - Loading libaio1-udeb failed for unknown reasons. Aborting." "Failed to load installer component - Loading partman-auto-crypto failed for unknown reasons. Aborting." "Failed to load installer component - Loading fuse-modules-4.19.0-6-amd64-di failed for unknown reasons. Aborting."

Strangely, after simply dismissing the above dialogs the installation continues and ultimately succeeds with any other intervention. Syslog shows that the above udebs have been successfully downloaded from my local mirror.

Those (presumably false) warnings impede fully unattended installations. Any insight would be appreciated!

Best regards,
Daniel Spiljar