Re: source strings are deleted ?

Hi,

krishna <krishna@grrlz.net> wrote:
> i was trying to edit file on https://hosted.weblate.org/translate/debian-installer/sublevel1/te/?checksum=9a35463eb4d06562
>
> however, when i visited
> packages/po/sublevel1/te.po there is no text "This may be a problem with your network, or with the server hosting this key. You can choose to retry the download, or ignore the problem and continue without all the packages from this repository." at https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/d-i.git
>
> perhaps "/apt-setup-udeb.templates" is deleted.
>
> if possible please update weblate repo.

I'm sorry, but I am unable to reproduce what you described.
I find the message at Weblate and at Salsa.

Maybe you can try again?

However: when you use the Weblate platform for translation work, why
do you search the message at Salsa?
I there a specific reason for this?

Holger

--
Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org>
PGP-Fingerprint: 496A C6E8 1442 4B34 8508  3529 59F1 87CA 156E B076