Re: Tajik Language Support - Debian Salsa

Hi Victor,

victor.ibragimov@gmail.com <victor.ibragimov@gmail.com> (2019-08-02):
> To whom it may concern,
>
> Hi, my name is Victor Ibragimov, a Tajik translator for Debian.
>
> I am about to commit new Tajik translations and updates to
> git@salsa.debian.org:installer-team/d-i.git
> <mailto:git@salsa.debian.org:installer-team/d-i.git>
>
> My SSH key is set up, and it looks like I still cannot commit new
> translations. I get this message:
>
> > GitLab: You are not allowed to push code to this project.

> Please make sure you have the correct access rights
>
> and the repository exists.
>
> Could you please, check my account and grant me with access rights to commit
> Tajik translations.
>
> Thank you for prompt reply,
> Victor

It seems there were no pending requests to join the installer-team group
with your name on it, and you were not in the members list either. I've
just added you by picking your account (@ibragimov-guest) and adding it
as a member, which resulted in:

  Users were successfully added.

so you should be good to go. :)