Re: Download of old CD images not possible?

Michael Kesper <mkesper@schokokeks.org> (2019-08-01):
> Hi all,
>
> On 01.08.19 11:46, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> > Michael Kesper, le jeu. 01 août 2019 11:40:59 +0200, a ecrit:
> >> There seems to be currently no way to download other
> >> CD images than current and current-live:
> >>
> >> https://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/
> >> There are no links to oldstable or oldoldstable and no paths to other releases.
> >
> > They are in the archive: https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/archive/
>
> Ok but this is not mentioned anywhere on the download pages.
> -> Documentation bug?

Are you sure?
 - https://www.debian.org/releases/stretch/ → “installation information” link
 - https://www.debian.org/releases/stretch/debian-installer/ → links to /cdimage/archive/

Also, if you want to talk to people behind cdimage/debian-cd, that would
be… (surprise) debian-cd@lists.debian.org (copied).

Cheers,