Re: Debian installer weblate translation

Hi,

Valentin Vidić <vvidic@debian.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 02, 2019 at 10:07:30PM +0200, Holger Wansing wrote:
> > Do you have some specific changings in mind?
> > (Croatian is 100% translated in the installer, just for your info.)
> >
> > Valentin (in CC) as previous translator did not use the Weblate service
> > in the past.
> >
> > @Valentin: what do you think about activating Croatian at
> > https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/debian-installer/ ?
> >
> > Any objections?
>
> No problem for me, there is always room for improvement in the translation :)

Ok, great. Thanks

I have just activated Croatian at
https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/debian-installer/

> What I noticed is that dpkg and apt are not translated so english messages
> still appear during package installation stage.  But this is something we
> should work on for bullseye release.

Yes, that's a matter of translating dpkg and apt-get messages.
I had this same situation for German several years ago :-)

Greetings
Holger

--
Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org>
PGP-Fingerprint: 496A C6E8 1442 4B34 8508  3529 59F1 87CA 156E B076