Processed (with 4 errors): Re: console-setup | kbdnames-maker: Call `{bind,}textdomain` after switching locale (!2)

> clone 924657 -1
Bug #924657 [keyboard-configuration] kbdnames are generated with incorrect translations
Bug #922604 [keyboard-configuration] all_kbdnames data structure corrupt
Failed to clone 924657: Bug is marked as being merged with others. Use an existing clone.

> reassign -1 perl 5.28.1-6
Failed to clear fixed versions and reopen on -1: The 'bug' parameter ("-1") to Debbugs::Control::set_package did not pass regex check
.

> severity -1 important
Failed to set severity of Bug -1 to important: The 'bug' parameter ("-1") to Debbugs::Control::set_severity did not pass regex check
.

> retitle -1 perl: switching locales no longer invalidates gettext translation cache
Failed to set the title of -1: The 'bug' parameter ("-1") to Debbugs::Control::set_title did not pass regex check
.

> thanks
Stopping processing here.

Debian Bug Tracking System