Re: Some more build dependencies for installation-guide to be installed on dillon

Hi Holger,

Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org> (2019-06-22):
> recently there were some changes on the installation-guide for Korean,
> which lead to additional build dependencies for that package.
>

> Could you please install
>
> texlive-lang-korean
> fonts-nanum
> fonts-nanum-coding
>
> on dillon please?
>

> The preview version of the installation-guide (see
> https://d-i.debian.org/manual/) is built on dillon.

Unless that has changed over the last few months, one would usually propose a
patch against DSA's debian.org source metapackage:
  https://salsa.debian.org/dsa-team/mirror/debian.org/blob/master/debian/control#L1041

See the “Package: debian.org-d-i.debian.org” stanza.

After the patch has been merged, they can deploy updated binary
(or binaries) on the target machine(s).

Cheers,