Re: Failed password for installer on debian Buster netboot whenenable network-console password

Hi,

刘家 <liujia@anqun.org> (2019-05-04):
> Yes, an updated netboot file from
> https://d-i.debian.org/daily-images/amd64/daily/ is okay. Thanks.

Thanks for the confirmation, much appreciated!

> Sorry, I should read debian-boot mailing lists on
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2019/05/threads.html before I
> sent this email about network-console/password.

Don't worry about it, I'm glad that we have multiple people spotting
issues for one thing, and that we also get a confirmation the fix is
working. :)

(Feel free to look at the list next time if you wish, but it can be
high traffic at times…)

Cheers,