Re: Hierarchical tasksel / Blends support (Was: Debian Installer Buster Alpha 5 release)

Andreas Tille writes ("Re: Hierarchical tasksel / Blends support (Was: Debian Installer Buster Alpha 5 release)"):
> That's really relieving for me to hear since I was scared about the need
> to learn Perl to a way higher level than the basics I have and I admit
> there are lots of tasks on my desk regarding other Blends related
> things.

Although I support what you are doing here and I think it is
important, I don't have time to contribute properly.  I can however
offer my services as an ad-hoc Perl consultant/tutor/whatever.
Catch me as Diziet on oftc or freenode, or email me here.

Regards,
Ian.