Re: Now that freeze is in effect, is there going an alpha 5 soonish, bugs to be squished and any working release notes ?

Hi Shirish!

On Wed, Jan 23, 2019 at 07:20:03PM +0000, shirish शिरीष wrote:
>Dear all,
>
>I saw earlier today that the Debian buster freeze has become [1]. I
>also saw that the alpha 4 release last month [2] and the errata
>published with it [3] . I would probably share both the free and
>non-free versions [4]

We've just built alpha 5 and it should be announced shortly. My major
changes include the next steps on the road to Secure Boot. More
details in the announcement...

Dance like no one's watching. Encrypt like everyone is.
 - @torproject