Re: debian-installer: punjabi installation broken

Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> wrote:

> http://jenkins.debian.net/job/g-i-installation_debian_sid_daily_rescue_punjabi/8/
> shows that there is a problem with the rescue mode in Punjabi and thus very
> probably also with normal installations.

Since the last build was successful, I'm closing this (5 years old) bug.
(The build artefacts from those days are no longer available, so there is no
way to debug that build problems anyway.)

If new build problems on jenkins occur, feel free to file a new bug.

Holger

--
Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org>
PGP-Finterprint: 496A C6E8 1442 4B34 8508  3529 59F1 87CA 156E B076