Re: Please dak copy-installer 20190118

Hi,

Joerg Jaspert <joerg@debian.org> (2019-01-19):
> On 15287 March 1977, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> > FTPmasters, please sync the installer from sid to testing:
> >
> >   dak copy-installer 20190118
>
> [ ] dak@fasolo:~$ dak copy-installer 20190118
>
> Will copy installer version 20190118 from suite unstable to
> testing.
> Architectures to copy: i386, amd64, mipsel, ppc64el, mips, armel, armhf,
> arm64, mips64el, hurd-i386
> Architectures to skip:
> Installer has been copied successfully.

Thanks!

I'm afraid I failed to misread the buildd status page before requesting
this “dak copy-installer” round, as s390x buildds were lagging behind
(zandonai had no daemon running); that's fixed now and debian-installer
is currently marked as Uploaded on the buildd side, and I don't remember
exactly when you can do the dak copy-installer dance. As soon as it's
marked Installed on the buildd.d.o status page?

Sorry for the extra step.

Cheers,