[installation-guide] uses old release numbering scheme (7.1 is not 7.0)

Filipus Klutiero <chealer@gmail.com> wrote:
> In wheezy, the release numbering scheme was changed to match the post-sarge
> practice of putting the major version number in the first version number. The
> first point release of wheezy is therefore Debian 7.1, not Debian 7.0.1.
> Consequently, while Debian 6.0 refers to all squeeze versions, Debian 7.0
> does not refer to all wheezy versions. The installation guide needs an update
> to reflect that. http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/amd64/index.html.en
> currently contains:
> > This document contains installation instructions for the Debian GNU/Linux
> 7.0 system (codename “wheezy”), for the 64-bit PC (“amd64”) architecture.

This has been changed in the meantime, we have now only the major number,
as in
"This document contains installation instructions for the Debian GNU/Linux 9
system (codename “stretch”), ... "

So closing this bug

Holger

--
Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org>
PGP-Finterprint: 496A C6E8 1442 4B34 8508  3529 59F1 87CA 156E B076