anna: "No installer modules found" the second time you load modules

Some housecleaning:

mckinstry@computer.org wrote in 2003:
Use the floppy retriever. Load all available modules.
Repeat. The second time round, anna reports "no modules available",
which is confusing.

Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> answered in 2014:
> Hi,
>
> boot floppies are gone now, but maybe the bug you experienced can still
> be reproduced. I haven't been able to do so by downloading installer
> components, and trying to re-enter that step. Can you please tell us
> whether you can replicate this issue on recent installation images?
> (Wheezy images would be seen as “recent”. ;))
>
> Mraw,
> KiBi.

Since there was no more info for several years, this bug can now be
closed as no longer suitable.

Holger

--
Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org>
PGP-Finterprint: 496A C6E8 1442 4B34 8508  3529 59F1 87CA 156E B076