Re: Processing of yaboot-installer_1.1.40_source.changes

Hi,

John Paul Adrian Glaubitz <glaubitz@physik.fu-berlin.de> wrote:
> On 8/27/18 8:49 PM, Holger Wansing wrote:
> > I was aware of that package being for powerpc, which is not a release-arch.
> > The upload is just for completeness - as for many other d-i packages, to update
> > the alioth URLs in debian/control to Salsa:
>
> Odd, to my surprise it did actually work. According to what Aurelien had said
> in the past, such uploads aren't possible which is why things like sparc-utils
> are living in unreleased.
>
> Interesting, maybe I should update yaboot-installer for ppc64 support.

I will upload another new version of yaboot-installer to add ppc64 support,
coordinated with Adrian. Since no release arch is affected, we're expecting
no harm due to this ...

Cheers
Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.1 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   9   " S T R E T C H " .