Re: anna_1.68_source.changes ACCEPTED into unstable

Hi,

Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> wrote:
> Debian FTP Masters <ftpmaster@ftp-master.debian.org> (2018-08-09):
> >  anna (1.68) unstable; urgency=medium
> >  .
> >    * Team upload
> >  .
> >    [ Cyril Brulebois ]
> >    * Update Vcs-{Browser,Git} to point to salsa (alioth's replacement).
> >  .
> >    [ Updated translations ]
> >    * Hebrew (he.po) by Yaron Shahrabani
>
> Congratulations! :)
>
> Now you need to remember tagging and pushing your tag. :)
>
> (That's on me, I didn't explicitly mention that in our mail exchange.)

Yes, and I didn't read anything about that in the several packaging/uploading
docu.
So that's mostly best practice, but no strict packaging rule or the like?

Also, I don't know anything about tagging.
So, I need to know something more about this tagging:

When do we use it?
Just for every new uploaded version, as it seems...
More circumstances, where to set tags?

Which tags do we use? The lightweighted or the annotated ones?
Looking at the existing tags, it seems that's annotated ones, but without
GPG signatur. Right?

Holger

--
Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org>
PGP-Finterprint: 496A C6E8 1442 4B34 8508  3529 59F1 87CA 156E B076