d-i: Enabling Vietnamese in textmode with font switch support?

Hello,

I have noticed that vietnamese is not enabled in d-i in textmode, event
when font switch support is available.  I have attached screenshots
of the first question.  I don't actually understand vietnamese :) so
I don't know for sure, but can read it, and it looks to me like all
vietnamese accents are properly rendered, what do you think?  I have
uploaded to

https://people.debian.org/~sthibault/tmp/mini-i18n.iso

a test image which defaults to the textmode installation, could
Vietnamese people try it and check that the rendering is correct?
(except the first screen, at which font switch expectedly hasn't
happened yet)

Samuel