Re: Access request to Salsa for Debian Installer translations (Romanian)

Hi,

Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org> (2018-11-20):
> Andrei POPESCU <andreimpopescu@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I just sent a join request on Salsa for installer-team. I would need
> > access to update the Romanian translation of d-i, assuming I will
> > have the time to work on it (been inactive the past 3 years or so).
>
> Translation update for Romanian would be really great. Thanks (CC'ing
> kibi for group join request)

Andrei added to the d-i group, thanks.

And Holger, I've promoted you to owner, to let you deal with such
requests because I think I had little value here, only lag. And you're
the one dealing with translators anyway.

Cheers,