Re: any ETA when debian buster alpha 4 will be released ?

Hi,

Am Montag, 22. Oktober 2018 schrieb shirish शिरीष:
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2018/09/msg00004.html
>
> Does it mean we won't have an alpha 4 of Debian buster before freeze
> or would there ?
>
> There is an event happening in India debutsav kochi
>
> https://debutsav.in
>
> Where I was hoping to have a debian buster  alpha 4 release if it's on
> the radar.

We can expect another d-i release, let it be an alpha4 or rc1 ...
Not sure if it will make it for your event though.

> The other thing I could is share the internalization stats so people
> can see where we are.
>
> https://d-i.debian.org/l10n-stats/

That would be definitely great. There is much potential for
improvement regarding translation of Indian languages!
So, yes - please try to direct interest on localization if you can.

Thanks
Holger

--
Sent from my Jolla phone