debian squeeze live xfce4 - restart

Dear ladies and gentlemen,

I downloaded a debian squeeze live xfce4 dvd and booted the
iso-file with unetbootin. There is one (small) thing, I wanted to
tell you:

when you restart, the system does not reboot in the boot-sequence
like other operation systems (os), but it only restarts itself. In other os
when you boot from a burnt cd/dvd, at reboot the cd rom drive opens,
you can take out the cd/dvd and reboot continues. In squeeze the
cd rom drive opens only for 2 seconds and is closed again.

I know, that this is an old version. Possibly this is no longer of any interest.
But I wanted to inform you.

Yours sincerely
C.Mielech