Re: [debian-installer] Call to update translations for Buster

Hi again,

Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org> (2018-10-07):
> Yuri also needs commit rights for the installation-guide as well ...
>
> Sorry for not mentioning this before; I was under the impression that
> members are always added to the 'installer-team' group ...

I must have made a mistake earlier…

Yes, the idea was to add new members to the installer-team group; I'm
not sure what I did instead. The current state should be good now
though, sorry for the mistake/delay.

Cheers,