Re: auto url=example.com/preseed.file WITH PROXY?

Hi Patrick,

I haven't tried this myself, but try passing http_proxy= as a kernel
command-line argument. IIRC they are converted to environment variables
by the kernel, so if this survives long enough to get to the relevant
process that fetches the preseed file it might work.

http_proxy=http://proxy.example.com:3128/

HTH,
Chris

--
Chris Boot
bootc@debian.org

GPG: 8467 53CB 1921 3142 C56D  C918 F5C8 3C05 D9CE EEEE