task-kde-destop: should not recommend localisation package

Control: tags -1 + wontfix

Michael Tsang <miklcct@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have found that multiple en-us packages after an install of default KDE
> desktop. I am not a US English user (I selected English (Hong Kong) from the
> beginning) and I found that the inclusion of US English packages by default in
> a non-US English install ridiculous and offensive.
>
> Please stop recommending localisation package in the desktop tasks, and create
> localisation tasks for them.

Considering English as a default when it comes to localization, is not a
very uncommon vote IMO.
The case described by Michael is only a corner-case, so in most cases it will
work fine as it is.

Tagging this bug as wontfix.

Holger

--
Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org>
PGP-Finterprint: 496A C6E8 1442 4B34 8508  3529 59F1 87CA 156E B076