Re: Towards Debian Buster Alpha 4 -- installation-guide

Hi Samuel,

Holger Wansing <linux@wansing-online.de> wrote:
> Ah, maybe upload installation-guide?
> Would be a good time for that. Also, to get installation-guide back into
> testing (has been removed two months ago).

I would like to have an upload for installation-guide.

Since currently I am unable to upload this myself and to consume as little of
your time:

Would it be sufficient for you, if I prepare the upload and sent you the
resulting files

	*.dsc
	*.tar.xz
	*.amd64.buildinfo
	*_source.changes

together with a debdiff?

So you just need to proofread and sign/upload the package?

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.1 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   9   " S T R E T C H " .